Friday 8 April 2016

Friday smile

Just a little photo of my garden visitor this week.
Ben thought it was cute!
It took a liking to our primroses so we didn't really want it taking up full time residence.
We haven't seen it since we cut the lawns so, maybe it has gone to greener pastures!


We are going for a walk around Church Stretton today.
The weather forecast is reasonable so keep your fingers crossed. Of course there is always the antiques and collectable emporium to visit should it be too wet to go to Cardingmill Valley.

Have a great weekend.

x Jo

8 comments:

Hettie said...

Awwww! I love to see the bunnies on my lawn though I don't like the damage they do. They do look so cute.
Enjoy your day out. I have a rota day today as I am working tomorrow, so I have a day of housework and catch up today.
Hugs
xx

Annie said...

Such a cute little bunny and he really was enjoying those primroses :-)
Have a fun day out.
Hugs,
Annie x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Very cute bunny. Doing some quick visits today as I'm off soon for a craft retreat. Have a great weekend with lots of smiles, Angela x

JoZart Designs said...

The bunnies are so cute but NO you don't want them as residents, they do so much damage.
Hearing of Church Stretton brings ancient memories as my neighbour was evacuated there during WW2 and post war used to take me and her daughter there for day trips (by public transport!!!!). Day trip!!!
We used to walk in the local woods and I remember seeing huge red and white spotted toadstools just they were in Fairy story books. As a townie it was magic.
Jo x

Lisca said...

Sounds like a great day ahead.
Yes, bunny made me smile. They normally are quite shy and hop off as soon as someone comes near, so well done for photographing him (her?)
Have a good week,
Lisca

Laura said...

Aww! Can I keep it? Pleeeeeease?!

mamapez5 said...

Ben's right. He is cute, but understandable not required in residence! I hope the weather stayed good for your walk. Kate x

Creative Cardiology said...

What an adorable bunny!
Hope the weather cooperated for your walk.
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Michelle