Thursday 5 March 2015

WOYWW- a bit late!

Just a bit late this week but better than last week when I never managed to show you my WOYWW!
Life has just beeen a bit busy with a few crafting tasks and a few days helping Maxine with her crafty workshop.
Today my desk is loaded with up cycled frames ready to put little needle-felted pictures into.
Then you might spot a box of bits and bobs with a few little "dumfed" samples on the top.
You can also see little Katie Morag on my window sill. I found a half finished one in a drawer so decided that I would complete her before she got lost once I start packing boxes.
Just beside her is a shirt for a teddy - I have to make a couple of teddies outfits this week so will be using that as a pattern.

And lastly, here I am modelling the latest little hooded poncho I have made as a snuggly wrap for Ben.

The towelling ones worked perfectly and M thought a fleecy one would be useful too so I used half of a fleece blanket and added just a dinosaur or two!!
I think I will link this post to Annie's Friday smile as I am sure you will all be grinning and thinking what a twit I look!!!

Have a great week.
Sorry for not being round much recently but thanks for dropping by.

x Jo

10 comments:

Annie said...

Yep you're right....you do :-)
Good to see you having fun Get those boxes filled....It won't be long now :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I think it's rather fetching, actually!! I'd quite like a big snuggly wrap like that too :-)
Love all your makes, the dumfing pics will look lovely in those frames. How's the packing going? Any sniff of a sale yet?
Hugs, LLJ 7 xx

peggy gatto said...

Fun to see your projects!
You ARE busy!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wondered where you were! Your dumfed pictures will look great in the frames (which reminds me - I brought a load of unframed dumfings back from the shop that sells a few of my things - better get on and frame them before the summer season) I though that poncho looked bit small for you!! As you are packing boxes does this mean good news? Chrisx 44

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Very nice, well modelled. Happy woyww, Angela x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ahhh love it Jo!!! am wa-aay behind too... life gets too busy doesn't it???
I keep wondering and wanting it to slow down so I can catch up!
A really great use for some towelling, Shaz in oz.x #91
PS will be adding mine to Friday's smiles too :D as it is Friday almost done here...

Helen said...

great modelling! love the dinosaurs.

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Jo you look a bit cute there in the poncho. Been away myself and it's good to be back and sharing a few smiles. Have a happy Friday and great weekend Cheers Robyn

mamapez5 said...

Twit is a bit harsh. I think it looks rather cute!
I see you are packing boxes. So you are on the move too I presume? Hope it goes well for you, and is not quite as traumatic as it was for Annie. Kate x

Anne said...

Hi Jo. Sorry I missed you at the party. You hadn't posted lat time I checked and I've been away since Thursday visitng eldest son and family in Yorkshire. Love the poncho. Anne x #38