Wednesday 26 February 2014

WOYWW

Just a quick post for today....

My latest little Katie Morag doll is showing off her "dumfed" kilt. You can see another on the table waiting to be finished. She looks so smart doesn't she.
To the right on that lovely little wooden card stand (the wonderful Julia gave it to me to celebrate WOYWW) is a sneaky peek at a card I have just finished. It looks a bit like the canvas I made a week or two ago. I will show it in all its glory next week when it has been shared with the birthday girl.

Well that's it - got to rush - shopping to do and cakes to bake.

I am having some crafting buddies round tomorrow for a "dumfing" day.
If it works well I will roll it out as dumfing workshops - Ha ha - only joking Annie!!!
I have borrowed Annie's embellishing machine so that we can have two machines going as well as our little hand dumfers (no tittering there please!)
I will fill my dining area with all sorts of dumfable wool rovings, yarn and fabric and we will dumf, eat, chat and giggle all day.
I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks to all those who pop in and leave lovely messages.
I will try and visit a few more WOYWW desks this week.
x Jo

19 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Titter ye not! Oh how I miss Frankie Howerd, he made me laugh so much!
I digress, I'd love to come to a dumfing workshop of yours - seriously, it would be great fun. How long does it take to drive to your place? Lol!!
Hugs, LLJ 44 xx

Partofyourstory said...

Brilliant jo, gorgeous makes as usual. Have a fab day tomorrow and thanks for info on walk, see you soon xx

Annie said...

Have a fab day tomorrow...oh how lovely it would be to have Jan join us for crafty fun.
Hugs,
Annie x

Neet said...

Have a jolly dumfing day Jo. Love your little girl, she looks so cute in her kilt and sweater. Love your card stand - lucky you!
Hugs, Neet 66 xx

Lynn Holland said...

enjoy your day, you cant beat having friends around.
lynn x

cockney blonde said...

Love your Katie Morag dolly, x

Grove Walker said...

Your little doll is the cutest

Antonia said...

Soooo cute, have a great day "dumfing" with your fellow crafters
Happy woyww
Toni #61

Diana Taylor said...

So cute - I love that little kilt. Hope you have great fun at your dumfing day!
Diana #64

French Nanny said...

Love that card and the wooden stand!

Penny
x

Unknown said...

That looks like such a cute craft! I just visited someone else baking cakes. Fun! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #6

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jo, love Katie Morags kilt - it looks pretty close to the real thing. Have a great day dumfing - would love to be a fly on the wall :) Hugs, Elizabeth xx #72

glitterandglue said...

What a wonderful way to spend a day, Jo. fantastic! Morag looks so lovely in her little dumfed kilt - and the peep at the card suggests elegance.
Have a great week - and I wish I was in the neighbourhood tomorrow....
Margaret #59

Helen said...

Hope your dumfing day goes well tomorrow. Morag looks very pretty. Helen 15

pearshapedcrafting said...

Ooh! Haven't dumfed for ages - had a look through my wooltops boxes the other day - as soon as I've got the invites done that's my next bit of fun! Chris75

Lea.H said...

love the little dolly and the WOYWW card stand! Lx

Nan G said...

Oh I want to come and dumf too! It sounds like fun. I mean how could it not be with a word liked 'dumf'?! It has probably been explained to me before hhmm do ya think I could remember? No matter, I'd love to say " I dumf-ed with Twiglet". :)) Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #92

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Jo,

Since I was in the neighborhood I thought I'd check in on your WOYWW post. The Katie doll looks wonderful.

The card looks great - can't wait to see it's full reveal!

Happy belated WOYWW
Hugs, Kay (5)

Caro said...

The doll looks wonderful. Sorry, I am running really late this week, so happy belated WOYWW. Caro x (#65 - I think!)