Monday 14 January 2013

Fun day Monday!

Wipso ( Annie - the much younger sister) and I had another giggly "fun day Monday" today.
We were both busy dumfing (you know - needle-felting!).
Annie was making lovely little creations with her machine whilst I worked at a rather more leisurely speed with my little Clover hand dumfer.
We will show you the results later in the week I think.


I just wanted to say.....


The Valentine's Day shelf laden with pretty goodies is open in the shop - Sisters Crafty Creations - so pop over and see what we have made so far. Email me if you are interested in anything.


Thanks for calling by.
x Jo

3 comments:

Annie said...

Such fab makes Jo....lets hope they fly off the shelf
Hugs,
A x

Lynne said...

This is lovely, I am sure they will fly. Lynne x

JoZart Designs said...

Sounds like you two have had such fun being busy!
Pop over to my friend's blog and see her great idea....
A handbag organiser, so simple to make but effective.

http://cockneyblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

Lv Jo x