Tuesday 11 December 2012

Little hearts....


Day 11 of my advent blog, countdown to Christmas

 Little hearts that we have made for each other.

These are a few of the ones that I made for Maxine last year and they looked lovely hanging from her stairs in the hall way.



These gorgeous woolly delights were made from a felted jumper.
I found a bit of it left so I am tempted to make a few more - they are so cheery.



 


Maxine made these little hearts and cushions.
I think we have a few little hearts left.


AND lastly I loved this little heart brooch  made with felted woolly jumper and embellished with silk, beads and hand stitches.

So, lots of little hearts for Christmas time.

Which do you like best??

See you tomorrow.
x Jo

6 comments:

Mrs A. said...

They are all pretty but the white ones steal the show for me. Hugs Mrs A.

Annie said...

So much love around at Christmas time :-)
My fav is the little blue brooch. :-)
Hugs,
A x

Gina said...

I love the colourful felted jumper hearts the best! Gorgeous.

Anne said...

I do really like the white ones but the others all come close as well. Anne x

JoZart Designs said...

I can't choose, they are all so lovely... love the MOPearl buttoned ones and the felted sweater ones.... oh all of them!
Jo x

Carol said...

They are all lovely but those felted sweater ones are my favourite.
Carol xx